How can I find new sources of income? Are there ways to make money outside of the 9-to-5 grind? What is “Passive Income”? What is “Residual Income”?
If you are anything like me, you are interested in making money in unusual and atypical ways. You probably also have a day job that makes ends meet and provides for your family, but isn’t going to make you a millionaire. You want a way to grow wealth without selling your soul.
If that’s the case, I invite you to come on a journey with me, exploring new avenues for generating income. I have tried a lot of things over the years, with varying degrees of success, and will share all of the lessons I’ve learned along the way.
Some of the things I have tried include
- Building simple websites for small businesses and churches;
- Reselling used books on Amazon.com and Ebay;
- Creating handmade jewelry to sell on Etsy and Amazon.com, and at festivals and craft fairs;
- Creating digital designs to sell on products at Redbubble, Spoonflower, and CafePress;
- Writing books to sell on Amazon.com and iTunes;
- Using affiliate links.
Now, it’s not my goal to see you run through a ton of different things like I did: my journey hit a lot of dead ends and pot holes over the years. Instead, I want to empower you to be successful by utilizing my hard-earned insights and life experiences as your guides, step by step. The result will be steady streams of passive, residual income that gives you freedom, flexibility, and fun times. Now let’s get started!